Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good bye OKC

I left Oklahoma City yesterday. Stopped by the Oklahoma City National Memorial on my way out of town. This was the site where Timothy McVeigh blew up the federal building. I drove by it the other day and did not realize it at the time. Anyone that drives through should stop by.


Thanks Pepe for letting me crash at your place. On Friday night we went to downtown Norman. That is just a few miles down the street and where University of Oklahoma is located. Classes were about over and finals are next week. I was graduating next week and had no finals. Pepe was a transfer student and trying out for the basketball team. Needless to say no one liked either of our stories.


The only excitement was when I tried to stick up for a girl next to me trying to order a drink. The guy behind her didn't think she was ordering quick enough or something and starting to yell at her and was giving her hell. Me being the gentlemen that I am, I couldn't let him do that. I said something, he pushed me, and wanted to fight. I am guessing he must of saw my huge guns and decided it wasn't worth it. It was time to go after that. Not to mention it was about last call anyways.


I sure don't miss college bars. The only good thing was that was no cover to get it.


2 comments:

ella said...

bar fighting,eh?.....

Push_10_Gs said...

You skipped town too early... you missed out on some sweet rock climbing in 30 knot winds today! Those 90' pitches are pretty sweet.

oh, and 151 shots, you're really missing out.