Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello Georgia


Well, I have finally left FL! It has taken me 12 days and about 1500 miles just to leave this state. I hope some of the other states go a little quicker. I am staying for a few days in Atlanta with Justin, Karen, Dillion, and Sara. It already feels good to get out of FL. I did have fun there, it was just time to go. Where to next, not sure yet. I think I might stop in Memphis, TN on my way to Oklahoma City. I will figure that out in a few days. Thanks to everyone in FL. Maybe some people will come visit me some day and I can pay back the hospitality.


I have not shaved in almost a month now, the beard is getting a little crazy. I will post a picture in a few days. Can't believe that it is December already. I can't wait to get further west. I want to see some mountains! I was planning on doing some camping but it has been pretty cold every where. It is only going to be 27 here tonight.


Found out the fish that Randy and were ctacching are Mongoose Snapper, but the ones were catching were way to small to keep.

No comments: