Sunday, December 7, 2008

ATL

Leaving Hotlanta tomorrow morning. Thanks again Karen and Justin for letting me stay here. Good times even though they have the loudest kids in the world. Went up to Emory university and had lunch with Lisa Carboni today. She is going to school to be a minster.

So, I now that I have had more time to think about it, I guess Florida wasn't that bad of a state. Not a dump, just different. I am ready to see some mountains! I hoping I will get some good pictures soon. Once I get to some scenic areas. Also it has been a little cold to camp, but maybe further west??

I will be heading to Oklahoma City next and crashing with Pepe for at least a few days. Not sure if I am going to stop some where else yet before I get there. Maybe Memphis...... I can go see Graceland! haha.

That is all I got for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat make sure you take a left (wemn cold to go north.st) too da

Anonymous said...

Hey drunky,

What does that mean?